Deepfeet Massage Therapy is committed to helping people succeed in the allied health professions. The startup movement is revitalising communities with local employment. There is no one thing that guarantees a successful massage career, but we will meet you where you are. This may start with casual opportunities or a two-year employment or traineeship contract, or may involve starting your own business with support as mentors, partners and friends. Need immigration sponsorship? Through entrepreneurship and hard work you can find your proper place. For example:
James knew the startup life was for him and was struggling with his current boss. He now has a thriving therapy practice with four employees.
Could this be you? Starting your own company benefits local economies across the country. What we look for are people willing to learn more, what skills you currently have, availability of a seed fund and accelerator, and teams to join. In so doing we can boost your income, create jobs and make a difference.
Jennifer is a highly qualified physiotherapist who wanted to settle in Australia. She is now providing therapy to emerging outback communities and on the way to becoming a resident.
There are a number of entry points. If any of these apply to you, fill in the form to join the contact list, and we will talk further. Do you want to:
- Train with practising therapists;
- Work in busy clinics where through hard work and training learn to build customers;
- Learn the skills to run your own company;
- Need sponsorship wanting to immigrate to Australia;
- Seek ownership of your own practice with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed;
- Willing to invest to bring massage therapy to your community.
Join the Deepfeet Massage Therapy Network now.